Deerfield, New Hampshire
Door Prizes (NEAR-Fest XX)
There will be TWO Grand Prize Drawings at NEAR-Fest XX Be sure to get your NEAR-Ly free ticket stubs into the barrel in the relaxation area
That’s right, TWO KX3 Radios will be given away, one on Friday – One on Saturday
More Details: How to Win
There will be TWO Grand Prize Drawings at NEAR-Fest XX
Be sure to get your NEAR-Ly free ticket stubs into the barrel in the relaxation area
— FAQs —
There seems to be some confusion with some people about logging in/registering on this web site:
- You do NOT need to log in/register to view this web site. The only reason to do so is if you are going to make a purchase.
- If you are a registered user on the Forum at forum.near-fest.com, this is a SEPARATE registration process, your login and password may be different.
- Only Vendors are required to register per the expectations of the Commercial Operations Staff of NEAR-Fest. Most have done so years ago and return year after year.
- Admission tickets (which include an opportunity for winning a Door Prize) and inside parking passes CAN be purchased at this site, and users are required to register at this site if you want to complete an online purchase.. HOWEVER, purchasing admission tickets online is NOT REQUIRED, tickets and inside parking passes can also be purchased at the Gate. If tickets are purchased at this site please bring your receipt with you and produce it at the gate. You will be given the number of tickets purchased. NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED.
- If you are making a purchase and are unregistered, you register by following the links which take you to the appropriate pages to make your purchase. READ THE DIRECTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS SPECIFIC TO EACH TYPE OF PURCHASE, then select the items you wish to purchase and fill out the contact form at the bottom of the purchase page so we will have a record of your purchase. Admission Tickets and Inside Parking Passes MUST be paid for at the time of your purchase. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY. Admission ticket transactions entered but not paid for will be deleted. Once your purchase is complete you will receive an emailed purchase confirmation (bring this with you to NEAR-Fest) and a system-generated password for logging in to the web site.
- Use your email address as the username and system generated password to log on to the site in the future. Once logged in go to “My Bookings” under the Home tab to look at your purchases. Now that you are registered you can simply log in to the web site to make purchases for the next NEAR-Fest.
- You can change your password by clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link and following the instructions.
- All financial transactions are processed by Paypal. We only store contact information necessary to record successful purchases so you can get what you paid for. We do not process or store any bank account or credit card information at this site.